Welcome to Guy Lively™ | Men's Natural Bar Soap & Skincare Products | Free Shipping on all orders $60+
Sweat, Shower, and Shine: A Guide to Men's Post-Workout Skincare
15 days ago·
15 days ago·
Guys, are you tired of feeling like a greasy, sweaty mess after a workout? Fear not, for we have the ultimate guide to maintaining that post-gym glow and minimizing skin issues like, well, acne. Need we say more?
- Remove your sweaty clothes ASAP. Trust us; no one wants to see you strutting around in that smelly t-shirt for hours.
- Jump into the shower as if your life depends upon it. Not only will it freshen you up, but it'll also give you an excuse to sing that shower solo you've been practicing.
- Gently wash your face. No need to scrub like you're trying to exfoliate your entire body - a gentle cleansing will do just fine. We recommend our hydrating Age-Defying Face Wash.
- Always use a clean, fresh towel. No one likes a face full of last week's sweat.
- Moisturize like there's no tomorrow. You don't want to look like a prune, do you? Try our Age-Defying Face Cream and Revitalizing Body Lotion.
- Rehydrate your body. You can’t glow if you're dehydrated, and drinking water is the best way to achieve it.
There you have it! Happy grooming!